Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

I was told this was a WWII era Japanese Political shirt. any thoughts

Article about: I found this today at a local antique shop. It was tagged as a wwii Japanese political uniform. I tried to find one like it. I was able to find a couple examples of the star patch that is on

Default I was told this was a WWII era Japanese Political shirt. any thoughts

I found this today at a local antique shop. It was tagged as a wwii Japanese political uniform. I tried to find one like it. I was able to find a couple examples of the star patch that is on the uniform but not the uniform itself. I hope someone here has information on this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I was told this was a WWII era Japanese Political shirt. any thoughts   I was told this was a WWII era Japanese Political shirt. any thoughts  

I was told this was a WWII era Japanese Political shirt. any thoughts  

Sorry but I can't help you with this, but you have posted it in the wrong forum anyway. Maybe one of the 'mods' will move it to the 'Axis forum' for you. Good luck with it anyway.

Cheers,
    Steve.

?

The insignia is civilian employed by military

thank you

?

Google the term "Gunzoku"!