Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

IJA Officers cap

Article about: Got this in the mail today..bit salty on the inside but nice on the out

Default IJA Officers cap

Got this in the mail today..bit salty on the inside but nice on the out..i should add, its a very small size, almost child size, although i have seen some very small sizing when it comes to Japanese kit
    IJA Officers capIJA Officers capIJA Officers capIJA Officers capIJA Officers capIJA Officers capIJA Officers capIJA Officers capIJA Officers capIJA Officers capIJA Officers cap

Thanks - now I know what one should look like!
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

MAP
    ?

Very nice pick up. Looks to be in fantastic condition!

And yes, Japanese clothing is usually quite small. Here is my son when he was 9 or 10.

IJA Officers cap
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I actually got this as a job lot ...Japanese Colonel's Uniform ...matching Tunic , Trousers, Shirt , Boots , Forage Cap and Cavalry belt (although the belt may be an Army Preparatory School one, i have to check on that)

MAP
    ?

Very nice!! Colonel? Haven't see one of them. Mostly just the jr. officers and NCO's
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Ill put them up later tonight

?

That is a beauty in fantastic condition. I am also looking forward to seeing the other items you mentioned.
    Semper Fi
    Phil