Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Ijn cap tallies

Article about: Dear Gents I would like your comments with these 2 Imperial Japanese cap tallies,I think they are genuine from period but more opinions are welcome,on the other hand I would like to know dur

Default Ijn cap tallies

Dear Gents
    I would like your comments with these 2 Imperial Japanese cap tallies,I think they are genuine from period but more opinions are welcome,on the other hand I would like to know during how long they were used cause I knew they changed later to generic tallyAI NIPPON TEIKOKU KAIGUN, finally how many differents Japanese cap tallies existed including bases and ships
    Thanks in advance
    Fernando
    share image
    subir imagenes gratis
    subir fotos gratis

subir imagenes

?

They are subject of discussion here ...

Ijn cap tallies - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

Regards,
    Stu

comments please?????????????

I was said than there were repro postwar IJN cap tallies for Japanese Vets,could someone confirm this point and how were they made in leaf printed as the first original ones or these repros were made in woven as second type period ones?

On the other hand leave your thoughts about these posted here from Stu than I want.

thanks in advance

Fernando

?

Hello Fernando,

Have you had an opportunity to read the comments posted by member Gensui over on WAF in post #13? Perhaps they will be of assistance.

Regards,
    Stu

Quote by Stu W View Post
    Hello Fernando,

Have you had an opportunity to read the comments posted by member Gensui over on WAF in post #13? Perhaps they will be of assistance.

Regards,
    Stu
    Hello Stu
    I read several times all the posts from thread but I wonder why Nick stated the first than there were repro tallies from Japanese Vets if nobody saw them even him did not.
    Why this story if nobody posted nothing,pics,etc,about these never seen IJN copies for Vets?
    On the other hand what kind of example(first printed or second woven)would use someone to reproduce them?
    I did not ask to you Stu about the tallies cause I await your mail about all the things than I asked a few days ago.
    Keep in touch

Fernando

?

Hello Fernando. I cannot speak to why people make comments about items they have never seen. Each would have their own reasons I suppose. Now, you asked me about shipping costs to your country and if I would hold the item till March. I must tell you now that this thread, and the other at WAF, brought the tallies to the attention of more collectors than did my Estand posting and they are no longer available.

Regards,
    Stu