Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Ijn cap tally fro review

Article about: Dear Gents If you collect IJN,pleasel et me your feedback with this IJN cap tally my last purchasing. Thanks Fernando

Default Ijn cap tally fro review

Dear Gents

If you collect IJN,please let me your feedback with this IJN cap tally my last purchasing.

Ijn cap tally fro reviewIjn cap tally fro reviewIjn cap tally fro review

Thanks

Fernando

Quote by Velasco View Post
    Dear Gents

If you collect IJN,please let me your feedback with this IJN cap tally my last purchasing.

Ijn cap tally fro reviewIjn cap tally fro reviewIjn cap tally fro review

Thanks

Fernando
    Oh Dear,I can see the ebay seller has relisted another cap tally as mine and he used same pics

WW2 IJN Japanese Navy Sailor Tally Hat Ribbon Headband Japan Uniform | eBay

Do you consider I must be afraid and worried and does it mean all from him are copies or is possible they are from an Stock of them,what do you think about this question

On the other hand I asked seller about what about this relisted item and I await a response from him

MAP
    ?

Can't help with the authenticity of the tally, but if a seller is not taking pictures of the exact item for sale, I would stay far away. This risk isn't worth it IMHO.

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Can't help with the authenticity of the tally, but if a seller is not taking pictures of the exact item for sale, I would stay far away. This risk isn't worth it IMHO.

Regards,

Michael
    hi Michael

The prob is than item is payed and is on the way since yesterday and so what can I do if I didn,t know he was going to relist an item again before I purchased the first and so I,m worried about what I will receive.

Fernando

MAP
    ?

Does he offer an inspection or return policy? If so, hopefully someone will come along soon to provide feedback on this item. I'm not sure if these are reproduced. That said, I have a cap and tally that are in pristine unissued condition. I had my doubts but turned out it was OK so it is certainly possible that there was a stock of unissued tallys that are being sold off.

Best wait for someone in the know to provide feedback.

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Does he offer an inspection or return policy? If so, hopefully someone will come along soon to provide feedback on this item. I'm not sure if these are reproduced. That said, I have a cap and tally that are in pristine unissued condition. I had my doubts but turned out it was OK so it is certainly possible that there was a stock of unissued tallys that are being sold off.

Best wait for someone in the know to provide feedback.

Michael
    Michael no returns or inspection policy from seller,I thought than Takao(where seller is located)in Taiwan was a Japanese Naval base and may be a stock was
    found but I thought it before to see the second relisted.
    Please post pic from yours
    On the other way I hope more feedbacks from IJN collectors
    Thanks

MAP
    ?

Here is the link.

Japanese IJN Donald Duck Cap

1) Mine is a machinist school cap so the Kanji is different
    2) My tally is printed

Michael

SELLER RESPONSE:
    I got these tallies in a bundle with original wrapping paper from a collector.
    This kind of BeVo type weaving tally were made after Showa 18 year(1943),so they are not that scarce in WW2 Japanese militia market.
    The scarce one you say is gold printed tally with warship's name on it.
    I guarantee this tally is authentic,don't worry.

Best regards,