Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Imperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle boots

Article about: Hello, I am considering purchasing a pair of WW2 Imperial Japanese Navy officer ankle boots. I would like opinions from the photos if they appear to be good original boots. They look good to

Default Imperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle boots

Hello, I am considering purchasing a pair of WW2 Imperial Japanese Navy officer ankle boots. I would like opinions from the photos if they appear to be good original boots. They look good to me but I would like opinions from others to make sure. Thank you all for your time.
    Imperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle bootsImperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle bootsImperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle bootsImperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle bootsImperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle bootsImperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle bootsImperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle bootsImperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle bootsImperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle bootsImperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle boots
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Imperial Japanese Navy Officer ankle boots  

?

Rough shape. They look original

Would WWII era Japanese boots have 'Japan' written on them in English?

Rod
    ?

They are army officer's boots, the laces are perhaps later war period. There's an near identical pair in Nakata's book. Not easy to find in this style.

Labels with English on them are sometimes seen on officer's apparel as it was all Taylor made.

Rod