Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Japanese Army Bicycle

Article about: I've been collecting since about 1967 and I have to say that this is probably the coolest item I ever added to my collection. It was made by Yamaguchi Bicycle Industries and the rear fender

?

Yes it's an Arsenal pressure test rifle

All I can say after seeing the Bike tires with the raised lettering is extremely impressive find .

It still boggles my mind how the Vets were allowed to bring home rifles with less restrictions. Pistols helmets uniforms and other small items surely and easily ..just stuff them in a back back ....Im amazed about how the bicycle made the journey as this is not small item .

Hands clapping !!

Thnaks for sharing.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by carpediem View Post
    I think that had something to do with ammunition development or barrel proofing. A pressure sensor was fitted on to the chamber area and it was then fired. Forgotten Weapons did a video on those a while ago.
    There is much more to be known about these interesting rifles.

Default Japanese Army Bicycle

Hey the bike is a true Gem ! and then the photos from the " Gun Room " ~ totally blow me away !!! please more photos .

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4