Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

IS THIS A Japanese aviation patch???

Article about: Hello everybody!!! Annoyed from this ads?   I was wondering if this is a ww2 Japanese Pilot patch or related...Or is it junk? The price was right so i bought it,Had it been more i would

Default IS THIS A Japanese aviation patch???

Hello everybody!!!
    I was wondering if this is a ww2 Japanese Pilot patch or related...Or is it junk? The price was right so i bought it,Had it been more i would not have as i don't know ww2 japanese. Familiar yes! Expert,Far from it so any help will be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you all&HAPPY HUNTING!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture IS THIS A Japanese aviation patch???  
    Last edited by BOB COLEMAN; 08-24-2014 at 08:12 PM.

this is a BOY SCOUT seafarer apprentice patch...Sorry 4 the waste of time...

no prob.

I have edited your first post as the use of the word "Jap" is considered a racially derogatory term.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I have edited your first post as the use of the word "Jap" is considered a racially derogatory term.
    Thank You,I am far from a racist,REALLY far!!! Anyway my dad was in ww2 battle of SAIPAN and i've heard that word many times BUT i apoligize to any body i may have offended,Again thank you for catching my error!!! I love this site!!!

?

Quote by derwood58 View Post
    Thank You,I am far from a racist,REALLY far!!! Anyway my dad was in ww2 battle of SAIPAN and i've heard that word many times BUT i apoligize to any body i may have offended,Again thank you for catching my error!!! I love this site!!!
    Buy us all a beer and no one will be offended.
    My Dad fought in the Pacific and was wounded in late 1944 and I heard the same things from him and the guys at the VFW where he liked to stop and play poker when I was a kid in the 50s and I have used the word "Jap" in conversations through the years and didn't think a thing about it in terms of being hurt full to others. But then I realized that it wasn't right so I try not to use it and have been successful.
    About that beer, you don't have to buy everybody a beer, except me.

Quote by derwood58 View Post
    You will only know when someone infomrs you of a fact. I think Steve has a great idea. Cheers!
    BOB

Quote by SteveR View Post
    Buy us all a beer and no one will be offended.
    My Dad fought in the Pacific and was wounded in late 1944 and I heard the same things from him and the guys at the VFW where he liked to stop and play poker when I was a kid in the 50s and I have used the word "Jap" in conversations through the years and didn't think a thing about it in terms of being hurt full to others. But then I realized that it wasn't right so I try not to use it and have been successful.
    About that beer, you don't have to buy everybody a beer, except me.
    Well SteveR if your ever in Erie,PA. look me up&i WILL buy you a beer..Or two,Whatever! It was the same around my home w/my dad&the MEN at the V.F.W.,etc. the time's are a changing&rightly so.HAPPY HUNTING!!!( i used to write HH but some people got the wrong idea!!!)

We must never forget that American citizens of Japanese descent were and still are referred to as "Japs." It was and always will be a racial slur. It was a contributing factor as to why it was so easy to deprive them of their civil rights and imprison them although they did nothing. There was never any recorded incident of any Japanese American aiding and abetting the enemy.
    BOB

Takeo Yoshikawa was sent to Hawaii to spy, and was a Japanese citizen not American Takeo Yoshikawa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .. And as far as Japanese Americans, look no further than these guys,who more than proved their loyalty to the US 442nd Infantry Regiment (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia In the same vien but im not sure on the accuracy of this list it is interesting List of Japanese spies, 1930

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast