Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Japanese Flag For Review

Article about: I got this Japanese flag last week via trade for an average WW2 German ID disc. Thoughts on what kind of flag would be much appreciated! It is def old school and doesn't glow.

Default Japanese Flag For Review

I got this Japanese flag last week via trade for an average WW2 German ID disc. Thoughts on what kind of flag would be much appreciated! It is def old school and doesn't glow.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese Flag For Review   Japanese Flag For Review  

Japanese Flag For Review   Japanese Flag For Review  

Default Re: Japanese Flag For Review

I like the pig skin corners on it but I am no flag expert.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Eric, I have no doubt that it is legit, however, I feel that it is worth more than the $20 disc traded for it. I had my seller friends at the show check it and they liked it. Said it was a lower end flag. I have two more to post. I have 3 Japanese flags total that were acquired recently and 4 total.

It is the Japanese National Flag, which is still in use today. If it does not glow under black light, it is likely war period.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thank you, Bob! It was acquired from a friend out of a vet's house. I believe it's rayon but I blacklighted the s h i t out of it with every material I have and it put them all to shame! Dulll as can be where surf trunks of mine that were in the Atlantic and pools for 10 yrs glowed like a mofo!