Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Japanese flea market finds

Article about: Thanks for the feedback Rod, although the seed of doubt if firmly planted, I'm leaning towards them being good, I've done a search of available repros and not found one of the same construct

?

Thanks for the feedback Rod, although the seed of doubt if firmly planted, I'm leaning towards them being good, I've done a search of available repros and not found one of the same construction, and somebody would have put a lot of effort into aging the top one of the two that would put them into the 'fake' bracket rather than repro.
    They were at the bottom of a box of other stuff that I have no doubt was original (but no room in my suitcase), and I have bought from this guy before and his prices have always been on the cheaper side.

My wife, who has long had doubts about my sanity, thinks I have surpassed myself smelling and exmaining belts....it's a great hobby.

Steve.

Never sniff your militaria in front of your wife.

What a great find!...

?

Very nice haul.

very nice finds steve ,well done sir
    Regards James

?

Took the wife to a small arms fair once, theres me trying to look like i knew what i was doing by smelling a helmet, and the wife pipes up, you cant smell anything , you,ve got hayfever, last time i took her with me!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2