Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Japanese Military Sash or post war souvenir?

Article about: by ghp95134 The three proper responses: "You were right," "I was wrong," "I'll never do it again." (^_____^) Words of wisdom i concur with also having also wed

Quote by ghp95134 View Post
    The three proper responses: "You were right," "I was wrong," "I'll never do it again."

(^_____^)
    Words of wisdom i concur with also having also wed a Japanese lady. An old friend of mine who was widowed and went to Japan annually told me he might consider finding a Japanese wife. I said, "Bob, whatever you have heard, it is nothing more than a trap!"
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I've always been fond of saying "Dear, your lightest touch commands obedience."

MAP
    ?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Words of wisdom i concur with also having also wed a Japanese lady. An old friend of mine who was widowed and went to Japan annually told me he might consider finding a Japanese wife. I said, "Bob, whatever you have heard, it is nothing more than a trap!"
    LOL, but I think this goes beyond Japanese. . My wife is Chinese...Was given a similar message from my 1st year Economics professor, Dr. Meng. Forgot all about it until 15 years later after I got married.

But all joking aside, couldn't have picked a better wife. We couldn't live without them and they have similar complaints about us!!!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Okay, okay !! How do I put the lid back on this can-o-worms that I opened??

--Guy

Quote by ghp95134 View Post
    Okay, okay !! How do I put the lid back on this can-o-worms that I opened??

--Guy
    At least the wives are not articipating in the conversation!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

MAP
    ?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    At least the wives are not articipating in the conversation!
    Or so you think!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2