Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Japanese Naval(?) Sword. Info Needed!

Article about: Greetings everyone. One of my buddies has this sword for sale, and I am interested in buying it, but I have some questions first. He said that it is a Japanese Naval sword that was made some

RZM
    ?

Thepro570, he's wanting $200 for it, but I can probably get him down to $175. I have a very limited window to buy it, which is why I wanted to get some info on it right away. I think I am going to go ahead and buy it. I've never had a Japanese sword before, and this seems like a nice entry level piece. It's definitely rough, but I like it. It shows that it has history!

The dried blood makes this salty piece even cooler in my opinion. Did you end up picking this sword up?

[QUOTE=Dual Headed Eagle;1046943]The dried blood makes this salty piece even cooler in my opinion. Did you end up picking this sword up?[/QUOTE

I do not see any blood on the blade. If there had been some, it would now show up as a large dark gray black stain. What I see is various stages of rust on the blade.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Thanks for the information Bob Coleman, I should have known that blood is corrosive and can stain if the blade isn't properly cleaned and before being oiled.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2