Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Japanese NCO Sword found in the TRASH!

Article about: Joe I made the mistake of selling some off my military items ( not WWII ) at a garage sale my wife and I had I was hoping to build up my war chest but the money went into a vacation fund . H

?

Default Re: Japanese NCO Sword found in the TRASH!

Joe I made the mistake of selling some off my military items ( not WWII ) at a garage sale my wife and I had I was hoping to build up my war chest but the money went into a vacation fund . Had fun with the money but was not able to buy military. A sword like that does not come around that often.

Here's how I look at it. If you sell it, you well be selling the sword you found and quote "[were] shaking" over. It's not often these amazing finds come up, so just for that reason I'd keep it. However, you must remember, you can't sell memory's, only stuff. If you do decided to sell it, I would make myself reinvest the profits into my collection, preferable a area in which you have the most interest. If you use it for a vacation, bills , etc. etc. you will most likely hate yourself within a week. I personal would keep it, it's a great, historical piece which now has history with you.
    Last edited by youthcollector1; 11-22-2012 at 02:51 PM.

Great find Joe! Looks great!! Lucky guy....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Diamonds might be a girl's best friend but you need to make her aware that militaria is a guy's best friend!
    Ah, well *this* girl just happens to like both... :-)

What a beautiful blade - I'd definitely keep it if I were you. A Japanese sword has a certain aesthetic that nothing else has.

Thanks folks, I really appreciate all your kind words. I really DO want a Japanese sword, but I was hoping for a run-of-the-mill variant so I'm a little overwhelmed here!

Just an update, folks. I have decided in earnest to sell the sword. I will be posting it up on the classifieds shortly.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

OH GAWD,I see a wedding coming up here Joe,your doomed,ive been married for 36yrs , i would have got a lighter sentence for murder lol

?

Thumbs up Re: Japanese NCO Sword found in the TRASH!

Quote by davejb View Post
    OH GAWD,I see a wedding coming up here Joe,your doomed,ive been married for 36yrs , i would have got a lighter sentence for murder lol
    }8) Thats a good one!!!!

LOL! She isn't THAT bad!

Japanese NCO Sword found in the TRASH!Japanese NCO Sword found in the TRASH!Japanese NCO Sword found in the TRASH!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast