Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Japanese NCO Sword found in the TRASH!

Article about: Joe I made the mistake of selling some off my military items ( not WWII ) at a garage sale my wife and I had I was hoping to build up my war chest but the money went into a vacation fund . H

?

Default Re: Japanese NCO Sword found in the TRASH!

Hi Joe,

If all you want one day is a representative wall hanger in decent shape then give me a call when you are ready and I'll help you acquire one. I do it several times a year for TR militaria collectors who just want one to display but have no wish to move further into the field. In the mean time sell the sword, get the ring, marry the girl and enjoy all that a life together has to offer. I've been with my wife since late 1975 and it was the smartest move I ever made. The second smartest move was never lying to her about my collection or what it costs. If you start down that path it will lead to grief later when she finds out.

Best wishes for your future,
    Stu

Thanks for all the responses, gentlemen!

I've decided to bring the sword with me to the militaria show in Allentown, PA this weekend. If I can find a buyer there, I will go for it. Otherwise, I plan on either selling it on the forum or consigning it with a well known dealer.

?

Hi Joe,

A direct sale to a buyer with cash in hand is a good way to go. Selling on the forum is also good provided you maintain due diligence but I'd advise against selling it on consignment.

Regards,
    Stu

damn that is one nice sword if only i had the luck of finding things like this hahaha ! congrats on your find man !

Thanks, Stu! Hopefully I'll be lucky at the Forks of the Delaware show!

Thanks, Jank!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4