Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Japanese Warrant Officers Wool M98 Tunic

Article about: Japanese Warrant Officers Wool M98 tunic. Nice condition with some very minor mothing and two repairs (one near collar and one lower back). Some Japanese writing on inside of collar band (An

MAP
    ?

Quote by ghp95134 View Post
    The A that I cannot make out looks like "A型" A-kata [A-Form]. Does that make any sense to the uniform-experts? Or unit-experts?

--Guy
    Do you need a closer picture? Will be traveling monday but can do it when I return.

Thanks!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

I still think insignias were added post war. What do others think ? Still, good sign that tunic was actually named/ issued

Quote by MAP View Post
    Do you need a closer picture? Will be traveling monday but can do it when I return.

Thanks!
    No, the photo is clear enough -- I'm just not good enough to read it. We'll wait for a pro's answer.

--Guy

MAP
    ?

Quote by ghp95134 View Post
    No, the photo is clear enough -- I'm just not good enough to read it. We'll wait for a pro's answer.

--Guy
    Thanks Guy for all the help. As noted, let's see if someone else chimes in but this is still very helpful.

Regards,

Michael

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jareth View Post
    I still think insignias were added post war. What do others think ? Still, good sign that tunic was actually named/ issued
    thanks Jareth! Happy to hear more comments if others join in.

Regards,

Michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2