Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Japanese WW2 Leather Ammo Pouch

Article about: I am very pleased with myself today! This came in this afternoon straight from Japan. Nice looking ammo pouch without to much damage. Leather is still in good condition and its still in a so

Default Re: Japanese WW2 Leather Ammo Pouch

Hi Matty, welcome!

As Joe advised, please start a new thread with plenty of pics on each separate item. I am sure we will be able to help.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thanks. How do I start a new thread? I can't find the post new thread button as it states in the FAQ. Do I need permission?

Just go the the forum where you wish to post and you will see the green "post a new thread" tab. Top left side of the page.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hey Jason. I have one of these as well and am trying to find out about it. Where did you get yours? Do you mind if I ask you the value of something like this? I have a bunch of cool items from my grandfather and trying to get a collective dollar amount to submit to my insurance. Thanks!

Hi Matty,

I don't mean to step on Jason's toes, but one thing you can do is do a "Completed listings" search on ebay. This search will give you a ballpark idea of what people are paying for similar items.

japanese ammo pouch | eBay

More and more I'm learning that with this hobby there isn't a set value system.

That is true. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2