Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Map Case question

Article about: I i buy this map case and i ask for this type of star engraved in it, thanks

?

Default Map Case question

I i buy this map case and i ask for this type of star engraved in it, thanks

Map Case question

Map Case question

Nothing to do with Japanese militaria. Good Luck with your wild goose.

Instead, why don't you tell us what it was described as for the sale and why you bought something more Jewish than IJA.
    Last edited by Nick Komiya; 12-16-2018 at 02:10 PM.

?

戦時品 皮ランドセル 戦時参考品 this is the auction and for 9 euro i can risk, i make the same with many good items like the megaphon cover for exampple or the wounded soldier kimono

?

That is Japanese jewish

Map Case question

The description says it's a leather school backpack and it's clear the star is a school logo. Why did you describe it misleadingly as a mapcase when you bought it as a school bag? The right way to ask is "I bought this as a school bag, but is there any possibility it is a military map case?". You can waste your money like that, but you should not waste other people's time with misleading titles.

?

Because i not can read Japanese and google translate is no so perfect, is war of post war, that can be good for mine WWII student i work for make one

I checked Yahoo for that auction from today and tried the Google translation. It said " cowhide school girls' war time reference item. " The translation is indeed not totally correct, but something described as a school girl's item should have served as a red flag enough.