Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My IJNheadgear

Article about: Hi guys,I thought I would share photos of my IJN headgear,the photos were taken with my phone and I'm obviously not a photographer, enjoy! Bill G.

Default My IJNheadgear

Hi guys,I thought I would share photos of my IJN headgear,the photos were taken with my phone and I'm obviously not a photographer, enjoy! Bill G.My IJNheadgearMy IJNheadgearMy IJNheadgearMy IJNheadgearMy IJNheadgearMy IJNheadgearMy IJNheadgear

?

Those are some beautiful pieces of headgear. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Vpep.

Very Nice examples!! Thanks for sharing

Regards,Geoff

MAP
    ?

I like those visors!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Very nice collection of Navy headgear!

Does the winter field cap have a sewn-in label?

Regards

Russ

Yes sir there is.It is sewn to the top of the hat as opposed to the side.I also included a picture of the tag in the hat second from the left in my pictures.Thanks for looking guysMy IJNheadgearMy IJNheadgear

?

Great looking headgear! I really like the dark blue/black cotton caps. Looks like yours was made in March 1942 at Yokosuka Depot.
    The other one is particularly interesting, November 1943 at Yokosuka depot, that must be one of the first of those green Class III caps to be made! Almost all are dated 1944-45 and are stamped instead of the nice tag.

Thanks Adachi,would you happen to know when the tags were phased out and the ink stamp started?

?

Great to have a tag in the green cap as well, they’re usually just found stamped.

Regards

Russ

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast