Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Organizational flag?

Article about: I was contacted by an individual who was interested in selling a flag.It is claimed to be a military flag however appears to me to look more like some type of civil organization but I would

Default Organizational flag?

I was contacted by an individual who was interested in selling a flag.It is claimed to be a military flag however appears to me to look more like some type of civil organization but I would be interested in what the kanji reveals as I find Civil defense items interesting as well. Any help with a translation would be appreciated! Regards Geoff.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Organizational flag?  

That is a storefront sign that says Sakura Beer, a brand that got started in 1943.
    Attached Images Attached Images Organizational flag? 

Thank you Nick! I'm sure a favorite of Military and Civil Defense alike!

Geoff, do you still have this flag? I wanted to buy it at Tulsa but was out of cash by then. Is this the one that was at Tulsa?

Quote by Guamsst View Post
    Geoff, do you still have this flag? I wanted to buy it at Tulsa but was out of cash by then. Is this the one that was at Tulsa?
    This type of personal post should be handled by PM and not posted on a thread. Thanks.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I'll be sure to make a note of not asking questions you might find personal. Like, if this was the same flag that showed up at Tulsa. Or if he has the flag. Since I did not ask to purchase the flag, make an offer, or ask for price. Prithy forgive me Lord.

Quote by Guamsst View Post
    I'll be sure to make a note of not asking questions you might find personal. Like, if this was the same flag that showed up at Tulsa. Or if he has the flag. Since I did not ask to purchase the flag, make an offer, or ask for price. Prithy forgive me Lord.
    This new member seems to have an attitude problem we do not welcome at the forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

No loss to the forum..is another inexperienced User gone down in flames.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I have to admit, that I've never seen a WWII Japanese Beer Sign before! Very interesting indeed and certainly uncommon!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

MAP
    ?

While not military, I like it. If you could find some old Sakura bottles to go with it, could make a nice display with some personal kit items!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast