Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

original late war aluminium badge or repro?

Article about: I think that is a copy but prefer ask at Nick for have an definitively answer, thanks

?

Default original late war aluminium badge or repro?

I think that is a copy but prefer ask at Nick for have an definitively answer, thanks

It does not look like a copy to me, but I only quoted the 1934 Jukenjutsu badge regulations (that was when they were first established) to you before, like a snapshot, and never studied how they evolved thereafter, so I cannot tell you more about this badge. The 1934 version badges had the badge names in relief on the back like the pre-1912 marksmanship badges, so yours would be a later version, because of the blank back.

You have to track the post 1934 evolution of all the Kenjutsu manuals in the archives I guided you to, and look up the badge regulations in each. I wrote the marksmanship badge story to show you how it's done, because I myself have no interest nor stamina to do an evolution study on all army proficiency badges. But the Jukenjutsu badge only had a short history compared to the marksmanship badge, so it should not be overwhelmingly difficult to research, provided you learn some Japanese.