Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is this real looks to good to be true

Article about: Does anyone think this is a good idea to buy looks to good the liner is whiter than a new set of bedsheets and was conserned about the emblem as it is not fire fighter more of a naval I am n

Default Is this real looks to good to be true

Does anyone think this is a good idea to buy looks to good the liner is whiter than a new set of bedsheets and was conserned about the emblem as it is not fire fighter more of a naval I am not sure. Please anyone advise many thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images Is this real looks to good to be true  Is this real looks to good to be true  Is this real looks to good to be true  Is this real looks to good to be true 

Japanese fireman's helmet - with incorrect insignia.

You on a spending spree ? You're posting items
    from all over the map..........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Default Ended up with this one

Bought this one instead I knew insignia was wrong it was too good lacked character to me also was missing top. Got this for 100 ship from Japan instead
    Attached Images Attached Images Is this real looks to good to be true  Is this real looks to good to be true  Is this real looks to good to be true  Is this real looks to good to be true 

That's More like it!! Nice helmet! I would say you owe Walkwolf a "Frosty Beverage!" Regards,Geoff

Default Picked this up same transaction

Bought this parade sword off same person any opinion if was worth 125 dollars it does have wear and use any thoughts on sword would be grateful

His post saved me a big headache with helmet issue was buying to implosively thanks. Walkwolf

Quote by Waffen1969 View Post
    Bought this one instead I knew insignia was wrong it was too good lacked character to me also was missing top. Got this for 100 ship from Japan instead
    It posted upside-down, but your helmet belonged to

㐧四号
    Daishi Yon-gō
    Number 4

[ is a simplification of meaning number.]

豊清 一郎

Hōsei [also "Toyokiyo"] Ichirō

The surname is Hōsei/Toyokiyo

--Guy

This is absolutely great to even know the former owners information I am very happy for this I am very grateful to you for information. This forum is a great place for info and learning experience.no regrets. Thank you all you have been great Kevin

Sword looks very good for what you spent..........
    Regards,

Steve.

the sword is a bargain.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast