Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Russo-Japanese War Visor Cap Specs

Article about: The forum is out of whack and won't allow any posting of photos in reply, so I am forced to make this reply to the Russo-Japanese War visor cap as a new thread. By the way, I also discussed

Default Russo-Japanese War Visor Cap Specs

The forum is out of whack and won't allow any posting of photos in reply, so I am forced to make this reply to the Russo-Japanese War visor cap dimensions question as a new thread. By the way, I also discussed Russo-Japanese War uniforms in post 8 of https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/japan...1947-a-650640/
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russo-Japanese War Visor Cap Specs  

Thank you for replying to my thread. Do the documents happen to record the diameter of the top, diameter of the bottom, and width of the chinstrap?

Thanks,

Chris

Sorry for the late reply. I did not have access to this site for the past several days. Here's what you asked for from the 1909 regulations. Back then they were still not metric and I don't have the time to sit around to do the conversions, so I'll leave that to someone else.

Dimensions denoted by イ, ロ, ハ are supposed to change with the size of the cap.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Russo-Japanese War Visor Cap Specs   Russo-Japanese War Visor Cap Specs  

?

Brilliant work Nick ,
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...