Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Senninbari Good Luck Flag

Article about: Hi all, After going missing in the post for over three weeks, the Senninbari good luck flag I purchased finally arrived and I wanted to share it with you all! I'm not a flag collector, but a

?

Default Senninbari Good Luck Flag

Hi all,

After going missing in the post for over three weeks, the Senninbari good luck flag I purchased finally arrived and I wanted to share it with you all!

I'm not a flag collector, but as soon as I saw it I knew it would look absolutely fantastic mounted in a frame on the wall. I'm ecstatic, could not be happier with it.

It's made of cotton and the kanji read; "Presented to Mr. Yata (or Tanita) Kicihi, From the Shiga Prefecture Hino Elementary School Faculty and Students"

Something I will look after and admire for a long time. I hope you enjoy having a look too.

Senninbari Good Luck Flag

?

Always like seeing something a little different. Very nice. Thanks for showing.

Regards,
    Stu

MAP
    ?

Quote by Stu W View Post
    Always like seeing something a little different. Very nice. Thanks for showing.

Regards,
    Stu
    Stu!!!! Great to see you around!

Shamsy: Great item. I'm on the look out for something unique like this starting in the new year. Congrats
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks! It's nice to be back.

Cheers,
    Stu

MAP
    ?

We missed you. Great to have you back as well.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Yesss! Good to see you back, Stu.

--Guy

?

Welcome back Stu ! Hope all is well

Hi Shamsy,

You might be interested in watching this clip, we saw a seninbari flag just like yours being stiched in the street at 0.09/3.25. I remembered your example and thought I would share it here.

https://youtu.be/rKLBCbZvEng

https://youtu.be/rKLBCbZvEng">https://youtu.be/rKLBCbZvEng" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="344">

Cheers,
    Mat.
    Last edited by Mathieu C; 01-21-2018 at 03:24 AM.

?

Thanks Matt! I saw it right at the start, but the whole video was interesting too, so doubly thank you for sharing. I paused a few times trying to figure out what kind of sword the child had.

You're right too with the flag, it looks exactly the same! The thick knots and design bear quite a resemblance!

Pretty neat item! Would look really nice framed.
    Regards, Scott

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast