MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

SHOWA22 at it again...

Article about: After quickly pulling down his ebay listings last month when i exposed this fraud, and lying low with his type 95 NCO sales on ebay......This CLOWN is at it again!!! Tsuba swapping on this p

The koshirae and related parts on the traditional Japanese swords are DESIGNED to be removable. Over the centuries, Japanese kept their swords in shirasaya when the swords were not in use for prolonged period. That feature was carried over to the officer's shin gunto.

However, the NCO swords were not designed with user friendly parts change in mind. The users were not supposed to tamper with their issued equipment.

We don't even need to delve into the subjects like conserving the history here. Simply remember that the different things are different, and must be treated differently.

Just want to thank you a lot Stegel for your efforts to expose the bahviour of this seller.

Would you mind if I share the captions and explanation on French militaria forums ? I fear that people who bid on his auction don't look for information on him before buying. But the more collectors would see that the less customers would be ripped off in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2