Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The strange item in a pocket

Article about: In an overcoat pocket i found this, what is? Some kind of mask?? thanks

?

All medical experts agree the masks are worthless

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jareth View Post
    All medical experts agree the masks are worthless
    The issue isn't the effectiveness of the mask. It is that if you are out in public and not wearing a mask, people get hostile as it is "perceived" by Joe Public that if you have the virus, the mask helps stop the spread. Fact / Fiction ....who knows, but people do get hostile if your not wearing one over there.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Recently a Chinese woman on NYC subway was attacked for wearing a mask!

MAP
    ?

Quote by Jareth View Post
    Recently a Chinese woman on NYC subway was attacked for wearing a mask!
    Yes. Heard all about it. The opposite effect here...for now at least. It's crazy

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    The issue isn't the effectiveness of the mask. It is that if you are out in public and not wearing a mask, people get hostile as it is "perceived" by Joe Public that if you have the virus, the mask helps stop the spread. Fact / Fiction ....who knows, but people do get hostile if your not wearing one over there.
    Disregarding the coronavirus for now, merely for the common cold in Japan it is polite to wear one when you have a cold or flu so you don't sneeze/cough on others; likewise, I wear one in Japan during the cold season so I don't catch someone else's germs.

Commonly worn down here for spread prevention of what ever, but it's fairly new down here, say last 5 years. So I think it's one of these that need to be utilized The South African version is best but.. the crap goes for the eye balls now!

MAP
    ?

Quote by ghp95134 View Post
    Disregarding the coronavirus for now, merely for the common cold in Japan it is polite to wear one when you have a cold or flu so you don't sneeze/cough on others; likewise, I wear one in Japan during the cold season so I don't catch someone else's germs.
    You are 100% correct. It's a cultural thing. Having visited HK close to 20x's and most countries in Asia as well it is commen place and expected. Now though...it has reached a level of hysteria that if you are not wearing one you are hassled. Similar to what happened during SARS. (Or So i am told by family over there)

?

definitively pre-war mask used to prevent spreading your illnesses to others when you're sick.

?

New picture

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2