Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Type 97 grenade

Article about: Been a while since I've posted so thought I'd show you this type 97 grenade I recently acquired. I didn't realise these were so profusely marked. Condition is good and complete except for th

Nice examples! here is one of mine Regards,Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Type 97 grenade   Type 97 grenade  

Type 97 grenade   Type 97 grenade  

?

That's a beauty Geoff, thanks for showing it!

Regards

Russ

MAP
    ?

Is the string original Geoff?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I believe it is as I got it from the nephew of the vet who also gave me the Knee mortar,a flag and the knee mortar round, along with a Type 95 NCO sword.The nephew had lost his Japanese wife and had no children.The Knee Mortar and his Uncles flag were his parting gift to me along with some great books when he sold his house and moved to his sisters farm in Texas. I was tickled when he told me "I knew they were around here somewhere..." I am not sure how you can forget where you put your Knee Mortar!! Regards,Geoff

MAP
    ?

Nice!!! The string was so clean I just wasn't sure. You don't often see them with the string.

Yeah. A knee mortar is NOT something you forget!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2