MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Unusual Stamp

Article about: All, Saw this on another forum and thought I'd see if anyone recognizes the stamp.

Default Unusual Stamp

All,

Saw this on another forum and thought I'd see if anyone recognizes the stamp.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual Stamp   Unusual Stamp  

I saw this on WAF. Most of the comments were negative as the posters hade never seen this stamp before. I have never seen this before is not necessarily a sign of something being bogus. I have made numerous good buys over the years because the competition had never seen something like that before.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I saw this on WAF. Most of the comments were negative as the posters hade never seen this stamp before. I have never seen this before is not necessarily a sign of something being bogus. I have made numerous good buys over the years because the competition had never seen something like that before.
    Thanks Bob! I've only been at this 2 years, but I've seen enough to realize that we haven't seen it all, have we! I'm enjoying the search to see as much as I can, though. I'll pass this along to the owner, and I think I'll post it on the Nihonto Message Board "Stamps" collection.