Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What is this???

Article about: This was given to me this weekend. However we are not sure what it exactly is. My friend said that he was told it was Japanese and that it is for loading machine gun clips. It is a brass lik

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rick Craft View Post
    I belive it is Italian and is for the Breda Modello 30. The magazine was permantly fixed to the right side of the weapon and was swung forward along the barrel For reloading The stripper clip with the rounds was fed into the botom of the magazine and pushed into it. The brass stripper clip was pulled out and the magazine was swung back into place.
    Quote by KMMorris View Post
    100% correct. Started looking at the Hungarian and Italian equipment myself after it was not Japanese.
    Attachment 798026
    Ace in the hole!!!!! Excellent detective work guys. (And Phil...not to leave you out, you did a good job too.)

Well, we got the country wrong (or I heard wrong) but got the part about it being preloaded and pushed into the mag LoL!!!

While my friend did give it to me, if someone is really in need of one of these I would be happy to send it to them for free!

Rick: Nice way to introduce yourself to WRF! Welcome aboard. EDIT: Sorry Rick. See you've been here since 2012, but I guess this is your first post. Welcome anyway.

Regards,

Michael

Mod's: You can move this thread to the Italian forum
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Well done on your first post Rick. Welcome
    That is quite the set up for loading!!!
    Great Call.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Not my First post, but don't usually log in using Facebook.

MAP
    ?

Well now your up to 8 posts

But no matter. You done good with the ID.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2