Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

WW2 japanese sword

Article about: Do you think I would get the money from ebay or would I have to wait for the guy to return the money after I sent it back to him?

?

Default Re: WW2 japanese sword

Do you think I would get the money from ebay or would I have to wait for the guy to return the money after I sent it back to him?

I would contact the seller and see what his response is. If he is agreeable to a refund, ship it back insured and make sure you get a signature of receipt. If the response is negative as to a refund, then contact Ebay.
    Best regards,
    Bob
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks Bob.You have been quite helpful as always.
    ~Dean

i contacted the seller about other japanese [not] swords ,he tells me that they are genuine.there not. so contact him ,.then contact ebay.they will in the end refund your money.if things get sticky im sure we on this site can help.we could just all email him about the sword you bought of him.anything he has for sale we just ask about the one you were sold.puts a dint into his sales. regards mick taylor

?

Thanks Mick. I'll contact him. I appreciate the advice and support from this forum.....like a big happy family!
    ~Dean

?

I hate to sound biased, but whenever I see an item coming from Eastern Europe (unless it's a ground dug relic-they have more over there than you can shake a stick at) or Asia I stay away.

?

Make sure that when you send it back, choose registered post with a signature required and keep the receipt.

Sorry to hear that you got stung but like anything, a little study and research first goes a long way.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Make sure that when you send it back, choose registered post with a signature required and keep the receipt.

Sorry to hear that you got stung but like anything, a little study and research first goes a long way.
    It would be interesting to find out what Dean accomplished if anything, with returning the sword. This thread is actually two years old.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

I didn't realise Bob and yes, it's always appreciated if we hear of the outcome.

C'mon Dean!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2