Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ww2 sword?

Article about: i have a sword that was given to me by my wife's grandparents i believe her uncle brought it back from the war with him.any info would be greatly appreicated.there are no markings on it evve

?

Default ww2 sword?

i have a sword that was given to me by my wife's grandparents i believe her uncle brought it back from the war with him.any info would be greatly appreicated.there are no markings on it evven under the handle ww2 sword?ww2 sword?ww2 sword?ww2 sword?ww2 sword?

?

Default Re: ww2 sword?

Im no Expert, but I believe we need better pics - the experts will know.

?

there is really no design work on it.has what looks to be stone under the string

?

This is a Japanese sword, looks like it could be real to 100 percent authenticate this you are going to have to remove the handle as previously stated

?

ww2 sword?ww2 sword?ww2 sword?ww2 sword?ww2 sword?ww2 sword?ww2 sword?

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    This appears to be a Japanese sword, better photos are required. That would be ray or shark skin under the wrap of the handle. I suggest you take some better, (clearer) photos and post it here.
    Japanese Militaria at War relics forum
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I have moved this thread to the correct forum for you.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Please take some photos in daylight. It looks very interesting.

?

To me this sword looks like a late war 'last ditch' type sword as it lacks quality fittings because of the material shortage.

i agree with adam late war piece with cheap quality not worth the same amount as early war or or pre war swords !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast