Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1 Italian Wing and 1 unknown stickpin -- Please help

Article about: I have two devices that I have been ubable to ID, and would appreciate any help. The winged device I believe is Italian . It is not attrached to a magnet, and measures about 7 CM from wing t

Default 1 Italian Wing and 1 unknown stickpin -- Please help

I have two devices that I have been ubable to ID, and would appreciate any help.

The winged device I believe is Italian . It is not attrached to a magnet, and measures about 7 CM from wing tip to wing tip, and about 4.3 CM from top to bottom. there are 4 small mounting holes, and no maker marks.

The stick pin is of unkown origin to me. It measures 45 MM top to bottom and about 23 MM wide. The pin is attracted to a magnet, but the emblem is not. There are no makers marks.

Any help would be appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1 Italian Wing and 1 unknown stickpin -- Please help   1 Italian Wing and 1 unknown stickpin -- Please help  

1 Italian Wing and 1 unknown stickpin -- Please help   1 Italian Wing and 1 unknown stickpin -- Please help  

?

Default Re: 1 Italian Wing and 1 unknown stickpin -- Please help

Hi Thomas , i am thinking your stickpin is Dutch , and maybe the insignia is for a wireless operator . I see why you believe it to be Italian and i am still looking to identify it`s origin . It certainly looks very nice
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Default Re: 1 Italian Wing and 1 unknown stickpin -- Please help

Thanks Al,
    I appreciate your help. I had no thought that the stickpin might be Italian, only the winged device. The only hidden thought I had about the stickpin was that it might have origins in Crotia Ustase, only because of the stylized "U" around the outside of the emblem. I will do some searching along the Dutch lines that you suggest. Thanks again.