Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fascist Italy Air Force cadet dagger

Article about: Here is a very nice Italian Air Force dagger i just picked up. ....i have seen the same daggers and the matching swords with the black grips, but i just found a sword with a white grip......

?

Default Fascist Italy Air Force cadet dagger

Here is a very nice Italian Air Force dagger i just picked up. ....i have seen the same daggers and the matching swords with the black grips, but i just found a sword with a white grip....... officers sword?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fascist Italy Air Force cadet dagger  

?

Default Re: Fascist Italy Air Force cadet dagger

No idea. Is that the German made one? Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

?

Hey Rich, were you referring to the sword when you asked about the German made? If so, the answer is no, it is italian made.

?

Sorry. The dagger. The head is different. My 5 do not look like that. Rich A. in Pa.

?

Rich,
    I know exactly what you are talking about.... on yours the beaks are open, the head is slightly different, and the detailing on yours is better and more intricate. All i can say is i believe you have Italian Youth daggers. I did some research on my dagger and all i come up with is a picture of the same dagger i have as being called an Air Force cadet dagger. I do know that it is 100% real, Napoli maker marked, ..... i picked this knife and 2 Air Force swords up from the same Vets daughter (local), where i am from.

?

I was wondering. I saw a few German made ones with heads that look like that. Mine look like this. Some are marked SCUTTO NAPOLI. Here is what mine look like. This pic one I did for NunoGTI when he posted his youth stuff. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fascist Italy Air Force cadet dagger  

?

Mine is also maker marked Scutto Napoli .