MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

federazione fasci di combattimento coin medal Does anyone know what this is

Article about: I found this coin at an auction and was wondering if anyone could tell me what it is. I have spent a couple hours researching it and so far i have not found one like it. I would love it if o

Default federazione fasci di combattimento coin medal Does anyone know what this is

I found this coin at an auction and was wondering if anyone could tell me what it is. I have spent a couple hours researching it and so far i have not found one like it. I would love it if one of the experts could tell me what it is. Thank you for looking at it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture federazione fasci di combattimento coin medal Does anyone know what this is   federazione fasci di combattimento coin medal Does anyone know what this is  

Default Re: federazione fasci di combattimento coin medal Does anyone know what this is

The building on the back is the building in Predappio where Mussolini was born in. If that helps you any...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Default Re: federazione fasci di combattimento coin medal Does anyone know what this is

Seems to be an 'automotive rally' commemorative from/in the town of Predappio
    - where Musollini was born - on the 15th and 16th of May, 1940.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Leave it to the Italians to be still holding car races in the middle of war-time. Whatever it is, I do like it, though! Great portrait of El Duce!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."