Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Help with Italian car badge

Article about: Hi guys, I'm looking for more information about this badge. It is an Italian automobile club badge, for use on the car. The letters mean something like REGIO AUTOMOBIL CLUB ITALIA, the prese

?

Default Help with Italian car badge

Hi guys, I'm looking for more information about this badge. It is an Italian automobile club badge, for use on the car. The letters mean something like REGIO AUTOMOBIL CLUB ITALIA, the presence of royal symbols and the fascio puts it in the 1920s - 1930s time frame. Made by C. Paccagnini, Milano. Can you tell me more about it? Especially, can you date it more precisely? Thank you very much
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Help with Italian car badge  

?

Default Re: Help with Italian car badge

With the help of a contemporary Italian automobile club, I got the information that the badge was used from 1927 to 1933! Great! It is from the Royal Italian Automobile Club. On this site, going down through the years, for year 1927 is shown the same emblem, introduced in that year. And since 1934 a new design emblem is introduced, different from this one.