Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Info on this medal?

Article about: Hi all, i have been offered this medal for a fiver although i have no idea if its spanish,italian?..awarded for?...and the inscription?.. i`m guessings its real because of the quality and de

Default Info on this medal?

Hi all, i have been offered this medal for a fiver although i have no idea if its spanish,italian?..awarded for?...and the inscription?.. i`m guessings its real because of the quality and detail?. Sorry about the pics,only ones i could get. Very grateful for your help as always
    Thank you
    All the best

Mark
    Attached Images Attached Images Info on this medal?  Info on this medal?  Info on this medal? 

?

Default Re: Info on this medal?

well i did a goolge translate on the inscription it came up as Brazilian / Portuguese a says something like proof or evidence conformation not sure if this is right ????????

but not sure on the medal its self looks to be some kind of shooting award maybe ????

Thanks Nick,i reckon you hit the nail right on the head there

?

your welcome mate not sure if my info is correct or not but atleast i gave it a go

OKW
    ?

What does it say under the eagle on the ribbon, if its a national moto like the U.S eagle has then a google search would give the country. There is also something across the shield that might prove fruitful as well.