Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian bayonets of emergency "A tubo" ( to Pipe-Main Ersatz )

Article about: Salutes friends, wanted to share with you these two beautiful Italian bayonets been born during the first world war, for this realized in economy of war, they are enough rare and sought afte

Default Italian bayonets of emergency "A tubo" ( to Pipe-Main Ersatz )

Salutes friends, wanted to share with you these two beautiful Italian bayonets been born during the first world war, for this realized in economy of war, they are enough rare and sought after bayonets.
    These two has been produced in Italy and you realizes for the rifles Mannlicher Styer M95 captured to the hostile Austro-Ungarian.
    The Italian realized these bayonets for the italian rifle Carcano M.91, but also for the captured Austrian rifles. These bayonets are very simple and you realize in way rough, with few phases of workmanship and with material economic.
    The blade (as for the Italian dagger of "arditi") was utilised cutting by the long and old bayonets Vetterli that were not used anymore, and they shortened, to respect the new standards of war of the period.

I hope that you succeed in understanding well my bad English language.
    Regards
    Italian bayonets of emergency "A tubo"  ( to Pipe-Main Ersatz )Italian bayonets of emergency "A tubo"  ( to Pipe-Main Ersatz )

?

Thanks for showing these , I haven't this type before
    REGARDS AL

We are the Pilgrims , master, we shall go
    Always a little further : it may be
    Beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow
    Across that angry or that glimmering sea...

Hi Alan tanks! if I have understood well you have a similar model, we see the photos and we understand if it is for the Austrian rifles or for the Italian rifles

Thank you for posting these. Great information.
    I am not aware the US or UK modified bayonets to fit foreign made rifles but I am wrong often.
    John

Nice and rare "surrogate" bayonets here!
    Thanks for sharing!

?

Great pieces. Wish I had one. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.