Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Italian Captian Summer Visor Hat

Article about: Here is a WWII Italian Captains Summer Visor. Appears to be the early style (flat brim). Overall in excellent condition except for dirt and sweat. Always have a hard time identifying the Cre

Hi Map, A very nice and attractive cap!! Now that you have an excellent historical overview of the Unit all you need is the owners name and the size shoes he woreLOL. On a serious note, a very desireable item!!!
    Regards MR

MAP
    ?

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Nice pick up! We don't get too see many Italian items here all that much! Excellent cap with a great history to it!
    Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    Hi Map, A very nice and attractive cap!! Now that you have an excellent historical overview of the Unit all you need is the owners name and the size shoes he woreLOL. On a serious note, a very desireable item!!!
    Regards MR
    William/Michael,

Thanks! I really like this white visor. Really unique. This gentleman was a Captain/Centurion I think so if it was available I should be able to narrow it down to a limited number of people for that regiment.

I've been fortunate with these Italian Hat/Helmets of late. There seems to have been a collector in my area that has passed and all he collected was Italian since the 1950. His family has been selling it off. As such I have been able to pick up a number of really nice items over the past few months....still have my eye on a few other caps...This is what I've picked up (have been shown in a few other threads in March/April individually). Have another visor and stenciled helmet I can post as well.

Enjoy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian Captian Summer Visor Hat   Italian Captian Summer Visor Hat  

Italian Captian Summer Visor Hat   Italian Captian Summer Visor Hat  

Italian Captian Summer Visor Hat   Italian Captian Summer Visor Hat  

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I used to like you MAP. Now I am of the opinion that you are just rubbing my nose in IT!!!! A very nice selection of hats and some that I would dearly like to get my sticky little fingers on!!!!!
    12 out of 10 Congratulations Michael R

MAP
    ?

Quote by Michael Ryan View Post
    I used to like you MAP. Now I am of the opinion that you are just rubbing my nose in IT!!!! A very nice selection of hats and some that I would dearly like to get my sticky little fingers on!!!!!
    12 out of 10 Congratulations Michael R
    Well I still like you...but just wait till you see the WW1 US Field Service Helmet and M1917 Portuguese DTC Helmet I'm getting.....

Poor teaser shots.....

Regards,

Michael (it's too confusing that we have the same name...)

Italian Captian Summer Visor HatItalian Captian Summer Visor HatItalian Captian Summer Visor HatItalian Captian Summer Visor HatItalian Captian Summer Visor Hat

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

nothing. it is a pleasure speaking with people keen on history.
    thanks mAp :-)

what a wonderful collection!!!! also 3rd Bersaglieri, the regiment most decorated of italy

WUNDERBAR! :-)

Very nice to see as my nonna is Italian born before ww2.
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

:-) steelhead which part of Italy?

Quote by lupodelnord View Post
    :-) steelhead which part of Italy?
    Its Matt and it was San Marco dei cavoti.
    Best Regards Matt

On the look out for original ww2 M26 Adrian helmet liner.

MAP
    ?

Quote by lupodelnord View Post
    what a wonderful collection!!!! also 3rd Bersaglieri, the regiment most decorated of italy

WUNDERBAR! :-)
    Thanks! You just gave me another research project! :-)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast