Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

italian dagger

Article about: i am wondering what you guys think of this, i believe a 1937 model italian dagger on hanger. has a minty blade and no issues other than the oxidation that has made some of the plating come o

Default italian dagger

i am wondering what you guys think of this, i believe a 1937 model italian dagger on hanger. has a minty blade and no issues other than the oxidation that has made some of the plating come off of the handle, would 6-7 be an appropriate ballpark on this piece?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture italian dagger  

Chuck I love the Italian Daggers This one looks Great and has the Hangers with it. It is a very nice one. I have always wanted to get one. But let the people that know more about them tell you the worth, I'm sure we have some experts on her

it is very nice , just abit of flecking on the blade and some flaking or oxidation of the handle i believe to be aluminum nickel plated.
    i may take it in on a trade but not tto sure on value with hangar.

MAP
    ?

One I've always wanted as well.

Remember just a few years back seeing plain janes going for a few hundred without hanger. Now I can't even find one at a show. But I do know the have skyrocketed since those not so long ago days....

Don't know much so can't attest to authenticity...

A mint one at emedals and Wittmann's

https://www.emedals.com/wwii-italian...-dagger-eu6035

Wittmann Antique Militaria - Axis & International Daggers
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)