Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns

Article about: Hello to all, I wanted to show some of the most important models of Italian military and civilian gas masks used during World War II, I noticed that this theme was not very treaty and these

Default Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns

Hello to all,
    I wanted to show some of the most important models of Italian military and civilian gas masks used during World War II, I noticed that this theme was not very treaty and these could be interesting information.

Thanks for looking
    Roberto

Mod.T35 "Army pattern"-MAKER: Pirelli (Milan)
    This mask was very modern and efficient for its time, made with top quality materials in four sizes, it was together M33 helmet one of the best items of Italian soldier equipment in WW2.
    -Example 1 (mint)
    Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns
    -Example 2 (used)
    Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns

Mod.T35/P.C.35 for "Civil Defense Organizations"-MAKER: I.A.C. (SOC. AN. INDUSTRIA ARTICOLI CAOUTCHOUC-Tivoli)
    Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns

Mod.T35/P.C.35 for "Civil Defense Organizations"-MAKER: Pirelli (Milan)
    Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns

Default Civil Mod. "Rifugio L.B./V.N.; MAKER: Pirelli (Milan)

Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns

Default Civil Mod. "R.S. 38"; MAKER: Spasciani (Milan)

Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns

Default Civil Mod. "P.C.38"; MAKER: Superga (Turin)

Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns
    Last edited by OldSteel; 01-14-2017 at 10:18 PM. Reason: add photo

Very nice collection of Italian Gas Mask. BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Quote by Bill Grist View Post
    Very nice collection of Italian Gas Mask. BILL
    Thanks Bill,
    I'm uploading other photos, later you can observe other interesting examples.

Roberto

Default Civil Mod. "Rifugio T.U.O./M.N."; MAKER: Pirelli (Milan)

Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns
    Last edited by OldSteel; 01-14-2017 at 11:36 PM. Reason: correct word

Default Civil Mod. "P.C.40"; MAKER: Pirelli (Milan)

-Example 1

Example 2
    Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns

I also found this example, but I do not know, I think we can deal with a lightweight version, perhaps used by crews of armored vehicles, but I'm not sure.

Roberto

Italian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patternsItalian Gas Mask Mod. T35, and other patterns

What a superb collection of gas masks Roberto with most if not all still showing there factory sealed filters Not wanting to steal your thunder but here is my humble collection covering many nations beyond that of the axis nations that you may be interested in my gasmask collection

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast