Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Mvsn

Article about: Hey guys just wanted to show off my new addition to my growing family.May I present my Italian MVSN.I love the classic lines and the simplicity of this blade,elegant almost Art Deco.I do not

Default Italian Mvsn

Hey guys just wanted to show off my new addition to my growing family.May I present my Italian MVSN.I love the classic lines and the simplicity of this blade,elegant almost Art Deco.I do not know much about these knives what does MVSN stand for when were theses issued and who were Italian MvsnItalian Mvsnallowed to carry them .Any information will be very welcomed

?

Default Re: Italian Mvsn

Hi Operaman,

i think this will do

The Blackshirts (Italian: camicie nere, CCNN, or squadristi) were Fascist paramilitary groups in Italy during the period immediately following World War I and until the end of World War II. Blackshirts were officially known as the Voluntary Militia for National Security (Milizia Volontaria per la Sicurezza Nazionale, or MVSN).

Cheers Ger

btw nice M-1937 MVSN dagger
    but for some strange reason it has a chrome scabbard, usually they are black...

Hi Operaman,,always nice to see you here,, this is a very nice example of this type of dagger. Great condition. I moved this thread to Italian sub-forum at the Axis history forum. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Nice knife. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Nice find I like it! I have always thought Italian and german dress daggers are very much art deco. Cheers, Robert

Thank you very much for the information.Guys like you are the reason we have such a great web site. again Molto Grazia