Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Italian Tunic ID and Value?

Article about: I got this in the lot i bought a few weeks ago and I dont know much about italian items. Could you guys please tell me about what type of tunic this is and a ball park value for it? all the

?

Default Italian Tunic ID and Value?

I got this in the lot i bought a few weeks ago and I dont know much about italian items. Could you guys please tell me about what type of tunic this is and a ball park value for it?

all the best,
    StefanItalian Tunic ID and Value?Italian Tunic ID and Value?Italian Tunic ID and Value?Italian Tunic ID and Value?Italian Tunic ID and Value?Italian Tunic ID and Value?Italian Tunic ID and Value?

all the best,
    Stefan

Default Re: Italian Tunic ID and Value?

Nice jacket
    I don't know allot about these either but I think it's infantry & rank is lieutenant. I have one too, I post it on this thread - https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/unifo...signals-90486/

?

Thanks for the help, the guy i got it from said it something to with mountain or alpine troops, or something along those line

all the best,
    Stefan

?

Cagliari Division,2nd.Lt. Inf. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Kid. Thanks for adding all these amazing items. That being said, I'd hope instead of you posted a thousand thread asking rather its real or fake, or value of item; you would do some research. Thanks so much, one youth colletor to another it would mean the world!!!! It hurts when the experienced generation says this is all we do.

- - Updated - -

By the way, I say this as a friend. Many items you post are very easy to identify as original or fake.

The detail on these is just superb.
    Collectors guild has italian lieutenant tunics in a range of 300-400 canadian dollars.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

?

Thanks, I know what you mean. I knew this was one original from the moment I saw it, I just didnt know it's collectors value. And I know most stuff I post easy to identify as fake or real, but I just like to have reassurance before I put any money on the line. I will try to do a little more research next time.

All the best,
    Stefan
    Quote by youthcollector1 View Post
    Kid. Thanks for adding all these amazing items. That being said, I'd hope instead of you posted a thousand thread asking rather its real or fake, or value of item; you would do some research. Thanks so much, one youth colletor to another it would mean the world!!!! It hurts when the experienced generation says this is all we do.

- - Updated - -

By the way, I say this as a friend. Many items you post are very easy to identify as original or fake.

?

Also mising the screw on stars on the collar insignia. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.