Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M33 Can you help me with this one?

Article about: Hi,everyone. I wanna help to know if this is a wartime helmet or something used in post-war. Sorry, but I'm a kind obssesive.

MAP
    ?

The liner appears WWII, but I do not remember seeing flat vent hole rivets on WWII shells. I still think this is a post war refurbish helmet. I would wait for others to chime in here beyond my input.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by BlackMagician View Post
    Totally different. It's a shame...
    Yes, a shame but be patient. There will be others. Glad I was able to help.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by BlackMagician View Post
    Hi,everyone.

I wanna help to know if this is a wartime helmet or something used in post-war.

Sorry, but I'm a kind obssesive.
    Please do not keep posting your helmet on other threads. I moved your original post and started a new thread just for yours.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

By the pics provided, judging by air vent rivets, chin strap and internal frame, I would say Bulgarian M. 1972.

sorry

Last edited by BlackMagician; 03-03-2015 at 04:58 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2