Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M33 Italian artillery helmet

Article about: That 'my helmet Italian heavy artillery, the yellow rod in the emblem should be qualified as a Balkan theater but I'm not sure ..... I think and hope it's all original WWII ....

Here is an interesting link on these. ITALIANO 1933
    may I ask if the rivets in leather chin strap on these two examples are made of steel or stainless steel.
    regards
    Rod

The rivets on my helmet are indeed of stainless steel.
    aghs

Thankyou aghs, mine to appear to be stainless steel on my only example, I have always wondered if these were period or not, as most of the pictures I have looked at they appear to show signs of rust as if they were made of mild steel, That is interesting information about the different manufacturers, mine is stamped P43.
    Thankyou
    Rod
    M33 Italian artillery helmetM33 Italian artillery helmet
    Last edited by plumbob; 08-03-2013 at 09:30 PM. Reason: pictures not showing

?

i never heard that m33 fregio from balkans have yellow spot in it. i dont think so...

Very nice helmet. In my opinion all the helmet is wartime period. You know that there are helmets made both with wartime and post war parts. Like an example I can tell you that I have in my collection one helmet of 'financial Police' (Guardia di Finanza) that has: Postwar emblem,postwar shell,wartime chinstrap and wartime interior. Your helmet has all wartime features.

?

And what about that yellow thing? I saw a lot m33 from "balkan" and they have not that detail.

I have never seen helmets with that yellow spot. I don't know its meaning...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2