Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

MVSN fascist officer belt

Article about: Hello, I'd like to identify/authentify this belt (which isn't in my possession) presented as a model for MVSN fascist officer. But I couldn't find another like this one on the web, neither w

Quote by Shining View Post
    Yes, and so what ?

I know how to google and I've found many pictures of different sorts of fascist officers belt, but I didn't succeed to find another exactly like this model.

So if someone would know what type of belt it was and when it was used in the fascist organisations (early / late 30's ???) it would be great !
    Thank you.
    Well I was confirming that it was an MVSN belt.

MAP
    ?

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    ..... I'm not certain how often fascists items are reproduced, I'd think not often?
    I do not think this is a reproduction but to answer your question. Yes fascist items are reproduced. Recent example were a load of color tabs my friend was looking at. And lest not forget the daggers and helmets with decals. If there is money, they are faked.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2