Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

My Italian M33 with front decal,liner size 61 :)

Article about: Hello from Belgrade. collection Update Italian M33 with decal,i think Alpini large size liner 61,original chinstrap... Is it all original? I am grateful for the opinion..TNX Marko

Default My Italian M33 with front decal,liner size 61 :)

Hello from Belgrade.

collection Update

Italian M33 with decal,i think Alpini large size liner 61,original chinstrap...

Is it all original? I am grateful for the opinion..TNX

Marko
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Italian M33 with front decal,liner size 61 :)   My Italian M33 with front decal,liner size 61 :)  

My Italian M33 with front decal,liner size 61 :)   My Italian M33 with front decal,liner size 61 :)  

My Italian M33 with front decal,liner size 61 :)   My Italian M33 with front decal,liner size 61 :)  

My Italian M33 with front decal,liner size 61 :)  

?

Default Re: My Italian M33 with front decal,liner size 61 :)

From here it looks good. Paint and chinstrap looks pretty much like one i used to have. Also the chinstrap "hinges" are rectangular as they should be if i remember correctly. Chinstrap is leather, not canvas. I think that the later models used "D" rings/hinges instead of rectangular ones.

Regards from Russia

Lars