Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Odd Uniform, with Ordnance Bombs?? Need Help identifying , any help appreciated

Article about: I would say its a formal mess tunic

Default Odd Uniform, with Ordnance Bombs?? Need Help identifying , any help appreciated

Ran across this uniform , it is a real dark navy blue although the photos it looks lighter, it is wool, a really Odd Uniform, with Ordnance Bombs?? Need Help identifying , any help appreciated Have no idea where to post this, since I have no idea what country it is, thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Odd Uniform, with Ordnance Bombs??  Need Help identifying , any help appreciated   Odd Uniform, with Ordnance Bombs??  Need Help identifying , any help appreciated  

Odd Uniform, with Ordnance Bombs??  Need Help identifying , any help appreciated   Odd Uniform, with Ordnance Bombs??  Need Help identifying , any help appreciated  

Odd Uniform, with Ordnance Bombs??  Need Help identifying , any help appreciated   Odd Uniform, with Ordnance Bombs??  Need Help identifying , any help appreciated  

Attached Images Attached Images

?

Default Re: Odd Uniform, with Ordnance Bombs?? Need Help identifying , any help appreciated

dont know which country but I can almost guarantee you its a artillery tunic

?

Default Re: Odd Uniform, with Ordnance Bombs?? Need Help identifying , any help appreciated

Any tags inside at all

The bombs and that aluminum looking star scream Italian to me...

?

That was my thought also Joe

I think WWI era, maybe a parade uniform, and definitely European.

Italian was also my first thought.

Check the star device - is it a screw-back ?
    It may have a makers name and location
    on it..........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Look into Dutch maybe, I saw many tunics in museums there that were very similar to this!

All the best,
    Stefan

?

interesting

Italian for sure.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast