Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Opinions on Italian crown flag

Article about: I’m considering this buying this. I’m new to flag collecting and would like groups opinion. It’s bwingbsold as WWII Otiginal War flag size is 60cm x 40cm Thanks guys

Default Opinions on Italian crown flag

I’m considering this buying this. I’m new to flag collecting and would like groups opinion. It’s bwingbsold as WWII Otiginal War flag size is 60cm x 40cm
    Thanks guys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on Italian crown flag   Opinions on Italian crown flag  

MAP
    ?

Maybe PM OldSteel or Ziomanno. I think they could help out.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Map!

Hi Timmy,

normally the crowned italian flag were for military use, but this one got not the military standard issue shape!
    Its a very very common italian reign flag for civil and propaganda use, issued till the 1946!
    You can find those for very cheap price, instead of the military use ones, wich price are much more different.
    Hope this help.

yes sir it does indeed. the price on this flag is 390 Euros, this is too high don't you think?

this flag would be much higher price?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Opinions on Italian crown flag  

Quote by TimmyMac View Post
    this flag would be much higher price?
    390 for the first flag is more than a fraud..
    You can even find a better one for 40-60 euros, bigger and nicer!
    From my experience, i can say that this type you show us, with stamped crown and badge are very common in the USA, because they were made there!
    Ive read this somewhere but i dont remember where!
    For the lot of friendship ceremonyes and propaganda of the early 30's, before the ww2 hostility!
    Italian kingdom flag are not rare, but the military ones are more desirable and the price change!
    The second one looks much better, but i would like to see a better pictures of the crown and of the emblem too if you can get some!

)

Quote by MementoMori View Post
    390 for the first flag is more than a fraud..
    You can even find a better one for 40-60 euros, bigger and nicer!
    From my experience, i can say that this type you show us, with stamped crown and badge are very common in the USA, because they were made there!
    Ive read this somewhere but i dont remember where!
    For the lot of friendship ceremonyes and propaganda of the early 30's, before the ww2 hostility!
    Italian kingdom flag are not rare, but the military ones are more desirable and the price change!
    The second one looks much better, but i would like to see a better pictures of the crown and of the emblem too if you can get some!

)
    first let me say thank you for your help with this matter, its MUCH appreciated. I wish the first flag WAS in the states, but its in Rome. (see link) the flag in question isn't pictured on website, only after I contacted owner asking for availability on other items did he send me pics (subject of post)
    Flags,

Unfortunatly I sent this guy money and was gonna send him a Japanese flag as part of payment. to make a long story short, the flag I was to send along with 275euro was destroyed and I contacted seller to tell him this and ask for return of money (sent viA PAYPAL) and seller says he cant send money back. So it looks like this is gonna be a pretty expensive flag lesson for me. ill be out 275 euros and nothing to show for it.

UPDATE -seller has contacted me and we are working things out.