Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Are these badges Italian? What are they?

Article about: These are Italian I think but I can find no reference for them.

Default Are these badges Italian? What are they?

These are Italian I think but I can find no reference for them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Are these badges Italian? What are they?   Are these badges Italian? What are they?  

Are these badges Italian? What are they?   Are these badges Italian? What are they?  

CBH
    ?

They are Polish.
    Well the eagle is and I believe the shield is also.
    Not sure on the tank.

Yes, you are right. All are Polish.

I believe the tank badge is Italian. The retainer on the back says F.M. Lorioli, Milano-Roma.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I found this site. He has the tank badge in one of his images. I think all of them are of Polish origin.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tap...7272%26amp%3D1

?

the first on the left is the ww2 polish navy military badge( Rare! ) . The one in the center is a commemorative badge of the Polish National Army,approved in 1946,to commemorate the resistance to the german invasion. The third ,made in Italy, is the 2nd warsaw armored division ( Italian champaign 1943-45)

As already stated they are Polish. Thank you very much for asking so nicely.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."