Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Unknown Italian badge need help please?

Article about: hey guys i just found this forum when i was trying to identify a badge and figured someone here might know what it is... i was given this badge and the guy who gave it to me belives it may p

nas89
    ?

Default Unknown Italian badge need help please?

hey guys i just found this forum when i was trying to identify a badge and figured someone here might know what it is... i was given this badge and the guy who gave it to me belives it may possible be WWII Italian Legion but i cant find the badge anywhere online ... hope someone knows what the hell this is lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unknown Italian badge need help please?  

Default re: Unknown Italian badge need help please?

Could be an Italian badge for a cap.A reverse photo would help somewhat!Any members see this anywhere.Will check "Collectors Guild" he has badges from italy from time to time.

nas89
    ?

thats the back thanks for your message

Well, I've never seen that one before nas. The eagle looks Italian, and the writing at the bottom looks to be latin based, either Italian or Spanish. I can't read the letters very well. I can only make out a few words, ....your life....narrow victory in Africa...????????? Hope someone else can give you more.

Jay

My guess would be an Italian badge commemorating their war against Ethiopia.

?

Agreed.