Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Unknown Skull

Article about: Any ideas on what this skull may be ? It looks similar to some Italian or Spanish skulls I've seen but I've found no images to support that. Any opinions are welcome. Thanks, Al.

?

Default Unknown Skull

Any ideas on what this skull may be ? It looks similar to some Italian or Spanish skulls I've seen but I've found no images to support that. Any opinions are welcome. Thanks, Al.

Unknown Skull
    Unknown Skull

It should be a Italian "Brigate Nere" skull but this one looks like a fake.

?

Thank you for the information. I'll research "Brigate Nere" and see what a real one looks like.

Cheers, Al

?

How about this one ? Does this look right for a "Brigate Nere" skull ?

Thanks, Al

Unknown SkullUnknown Skull

?

Here is another one that looks a bit different.

Yes both are good

?

Thank you Sid, I see so many variations I wasn't sure.

Regards, Al

?

I received the two Italian skulls today and I have to say I am less than convinced of their authenticity. Although they do look like nicley stamped badges with a convincing aged patina on the front, the reverse appears to be artificially aged. In the original pictures I posted from the website, the rear of the badges look like they have a natural buildup of oil, grime, dust etc... because of the flash photography. In my pictures taken in natural light you can see the rear has an evenly applied coat of flat grey residue almost as if it has been spray painted or smoked ? You can see areas where I was able to wipe away the gray stuff with my finger with ease revealing the clean metal underneath. I posted a lot of pictures with comparisons of the original flash photography and my natural light pictures. I also included a Brunswick skull in there for size comparison. Any opions or thought are welcome. Al

Unknown Skull

Unknown Skull

Unknown Skull

?

I found some images of caps with this variation of Italian skull similar to mine.....maybe they are good

Ive never seen this before, its a pretty cool design. I got to learn something today... Congrats on expanding your Skull collection!!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast