Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you collect?

Article about: I collect what I find on the battlefields in Belgium, Germany and France. The items that I don't intend to keep are mostly gifts for friends (Diggers)or for the owner of the fields and fores

Michealwalker
    ?

Default What do you collect?

I collect militaria from WW2...German, Japanese, Italian...basically axis stuff...daggers, uniforms, swords, medals, etc.....what is your expertise in?

Default Re: What do you collect?

I don't collect anything special, i have German, Norwegian, British, American and Russian militaria in my collection. I can't really say I am an expert, but i am good at Norwegian pre-war items.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

I collect, things I fancy and what I can afford.
    Things that crosses my path.
    It can be anything, antiques in general.
    For militaria it can go from mediaval periode to 1945,any nationality.
    Not a great expert, but I am learning alot here.
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

Quote by Michealwalker View Post
    I collect militaria from WW2...German, Japanese, Italian...basically axis stuff...daggers, uniforms, swords, medals, etc.....what is your expertise in?
    Love to see some of your stuff Micheal

I collect Third Reich items

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

my favorite things are, helmets mainly SS, but can't really afford them & German edged weapons mainly combat bayonets I think I have 11 bayonets right now, well 3 of those are dress bayonets & add one army dress dagger, almost forgot it because it's in a case & I keep it hidden, but I have 9 or 10 m-4 bayonets. but like STUKA F i have a little bit off other things, m-1 U.S. helmets 9 I think , 1 brodie helmet a lot of American field jackets 3 m-43 -2 unissued & 2 from Korean war an m-51 & 1 long field coat, just a lot of different militaria, mostly ww2 & a few Korean war era things.

?

As is fairly well known on the forums here, I have a particular interest in British Army webbing, (37/44/58ptn sets), and British Army cap badges, but these days its whatever takes my eye at the time regardless of nationality and time period as long as it's military related.
    Like a lot of people, my big problem these days is financial, I am currently unemployed, so have to watch every penny!

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

Quote by jimpy View Post
    As is fairly well known on the forums here, I have a particular interest in British Army webbing, (37/44/58ptn sets), and British Army cap badges, but these days its whatever takes my eye at the time regardless of nationality and time period as long as it's military related.
    Like a lot of people, my big problem these days is financial, I am currently unemployed, so have to watch every penny!

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy
    I know what you mean Jimpy. I have not been able to work since 2006, got fired for being disabled so I am on a tight budget myself. btw I haven't forgotten about the 17th/21st Lancers blazer patch I just haven't been able to get the other componets to go with my camera to post pic's. I talked to panzer yeager- Justin,the other day & am trying to figure a way to get pic's to him & he said he would put my stuff on here. take care.
    regards Marty

?

hello

i collect pretty mutch what will fit in my room i like medlas and guns mainly but have lots of stuff in between one thing that dose not intrest me at all is clothing and helmits not sure why just not my cup of tea !

?

I used to be really into the daggers and swords both German and Japanese
    Now I have focused my interests into firearms of WWII

I collect any battle gear a soldier would have worn or carried from any country, especially anything unusual, also combat helmets & bayonets, inert grenades, ordnance, surplus rifles, M1911, Lugers, Tokarevs.

the combat helmet and bayonet are two of my favorite items to collect

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast